Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

VICTORY FIST!

Precious Girls-

Here it is, the moment we've all been waiting for... THE SKRONICLES BLOG is finally happening! I know it has taken me way to long to get this up and going, so for that I am truly sorry. BUT, nobody panic, because here it is, and we can finally be reunited as Sky 2 sisters. :)

SO, here are the deets on how this works:
  1. You can check out the actual Skronicles from the summer by clicking on the picture in the right sidebar. Click on the pictures of the individual pages to make them big enough to read. :) There are so many wonderful stories and memories in those pages- thanks for sharing your hearts this summer! 
  2. This BLOG can be a continuation of your stories, memories and thoughts on the summer. I know you guys get really fun camper letters/emails, so share those too if you want! Post things you didn't get to write about this summer, or upload pictures and tell us fun stories about what happened in your cabins. What did the Lord teach you through all of that, and how is He using it in your lives even now, months after camp is over? 
  3. WRITE ANYTHING! Feel free to write about anything- not just camp. This is such a cool way we can keep in touch and encourage each other. Write prayer requests, stories, cool things that God is showing you - anything you want to share. :) 
  4. In order for you to be able to post, I have to add you as an author. SO, send me an email or message me on facebook and give me your email. I'll add you, and you'll be good to go! :)
  5. Last but not least, there are some treats for you in the sidebar. Songs and videos for you to enjoy when you need to be reminded of Pow Wow and meal times. :)
WOO! I'm so excited! Send me your emails so we can get this party started. :D

I love you, you are beautiful. Have a great week! :)
Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment